Re: Sponsoring a canon_user plugin for LDAP lookup

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Hi Thomas,

first of all, the 2nd patch is attached to this email (cced the list).

 > So at the end did everything work as expected ?

In the very end: Yes. Getting the config right was quite an exercise, search the list archive for my discussion with Dan White on that. He'd been quite helpful and I understand he made this work as well and I think he's even using it in production since then. (In case Dan is reading that, maybe you can comment.)

I'm using it just fine in a test environment with Debian etch and Cyrus 2.3.8 with IMAP. I plan on moving this into production in the next couple of months.

I had problems with POP3, which I think may be a canonicalization problem in the cyrus pop3 code.

- Dan White