Re: Sponsoring a canon_user plugin for LDAP lookup

Dan Nicholson wrote:
On 2/19/07, Torsten Schlabach <tschlabach@xxxxxxx> wrote:

So here is *what* I did:

- Downloaded the SASL library 2.0.22 from the Cyrus site, compiled with
./configure, make, make install to make sure I have everything I need.

You may need to rebuild OpenLDAP here so that it is linked to the new
version of cyrus-sasl you just built. If the .so versions are the same
for libsasl2.so, ldconfig is probably all that's needed, though.

No, that's not necessary since ldapdb is not used by anything in OpenLDAP. It's only used by other daemons, like imapd...

--
 -- Howard Chu