Windows Interop

Windows does have a SASL API. It's layered on top of the SSPI, and msdn documents the calls themselves. I would assume that they work, at least for email clients.

The Cyrus SASL source distribution has a directory tree under "java" that has some test code, that I presume is a basis for understanding Java API. The Cyrus SASL source distribution has a directory tree under "win32" that contains essentially nothing. I count three files and 18 directories.

Anybody got any information or examples or pointers at all on using the Windows API? I don't find anything google'ing for the routine names, except people as confused as we are.
Henry.B.Hotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx, or hbhotz@xxxxxxx