Re: Problem authenticating to OpenLDAP via GSSAPI

Of course not. What in the world makes you think changing the software version is going to help with a file permission problem?

Well, when someone gives me advice I generally try to follow it if I have no better idea myself...

As an experiment I tried giving slapd read permissions on /etc/krb5.keytab and it worked. :( So, obviously I need to figure out where to configure which keytab it uses. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Michael