Re: How to compile SASL kerberos4 plugin against Directory Server

komal sudan wrote:

Hi All,
Well I wanted to know how to compile the cyrus sasl kerberos4.c file. How do I build it on Windows? What libraries are required and how do I get those?

I am afraid you are on your own. kerberos4 might compile with MIT libraries, but you should really be thinking about using GSSAPI (Kerberos5) instead.