outlook XP and ssl problems. Can't connect.

Hi. I am using cyrus-sasl + postfix + cyrus. Everything works, except when I change incoming server to SSL on port 993 for IMAP. But I can send using SMTP SSL and I tried imtest, I get

verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify error:num=21:unable to verify the first certificate
TLS connection established: TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)
S: * OK test.mail.system Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.12-Gentoo server ready
C: C01 CAPABILITY
S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=PLAIN SASL-IR LISTEXT LIST-SUBSCRIBED X-NETSCAPE
S: C01 OK Completed

And when I try
 openssl s_client -connect test.address.com:993, I get

Verify return code: 21 (unable to verify the first certificate)