Is it possible for sasl to read subtrees of different nodes in ldap?

My ldap is structured
+Domain1
   -User1
   -User2
+Domain2
   -User3
   -User4

It seems to be working find if I search Domain1 as the base, but I can't search domain2. When I use emDomainName=Domain1, I can validate User1 and User2. When I use something generic such as emObjectClass=emDomain, I can't get any users to validate. I get a user not found in the logs. So I was wondering if Sasl can search nodes  and subtrees similar to other Ldap programs.

Do you Yahoo!?