Re: Cyrus SASL SQL options

Berger, Stefan (IT - Management) wrote:
Hi Cyrus User,

i'am running cyrus imap/sasl with postfix and MySQL for user authentification for 2 years. Now, new virtual domains were added and a lot of new users have to organize. I want use different mysql tables for user data but there is my problem. Is it possible to tell cyrus imap and sasl to look in different mysql tables? When yes, can someone post an example?

I haven't tried such a config, but if you name your tables by domain, something like this might work:

sql_select: SELECT %p FROM %r WHERE username = '%u'

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer