Re: Sendmail/SASL2/saslauthd/FreeBSD problem

This combination requires a few things.  First you need to build sendmail for sasl2, you can do this using sendmail flags in /etc/make.conf or build sendmail from source.

Also need to build sasl2.

Once those are done and installed, you need to be sure your sendmail .cf files are set for sasl too.

I populate the sasl2 database and authenticate against it, not the system passwd file.

        -Derek