Messaggio originale----
Da: jariruusu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: 04/09/2009
19.46
A: "maxim65@xxxxxxxxx"<maxim65@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <linux-crypto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ogg: Re: slackware64 util-ng build error

"maxim65@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

/lib64/libblkid.a(probe.o): In function `set_uuid':
> probe.c:(.text+0x405):
undefined reference to `uuid_is_null'
> probe.c:(.text+0x414): undefined
reference to `uuid_unparse'
> /lib64/libblkid.a(probe.o): In function
`get_ext2_info':
> probe.c:(.text+0x7cb): undefined reference to `uuid_is_null'

That sounds like /lib64/libblkid.a library is trying to link to another

library that is not installed. Some distros have separate packages for
runtime
and developer versions of libraries. Runtime version is needed to
run
precompiled programs, and developer version is needed to compile and
link
programs.

To fix the problem:
1) Figure out what package /lib64/libblkid.a
came from.
2) Check that all packages that it depends on are correctly
installed.

My guess is that developer version of package "libuuid" is missing.

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9
DD

-
Archive:
http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/