Ubuntu Jaunty has CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y, prevents loading loop-aes

Hi Jari, Max and all,

Ubuntu Jaunty has CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y, which prevents you from loading
the loop-aes modules if you build them externally, so in order to use
them you must build your own kernel as well.

At the present, I'm compiling my own kernel which is painful for only
this (albeit important!) reason.