Re: Any questions about loop-AES?

* Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1/17/09, markus reichelt <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  So until the end of the month I'm looking for any questions
> >  about loop-AES not covered by the fine loop-AES.README or the
> >  FAQ. Up-to-date questions are listed as follows (older FAQ
> >  linked in my sig), so this is your chance to pop the question
> >  you always wanted to ask; dont be shy ;-)
>
> One of the most important questions... :) "Why isn't it merged into
> mainline?"

I left that question out because I could not find a link to an
archived LKML / linux-crypto message. IIRC, there was one on LKML
(about coding style issues and such fuss) but ...

Well, feel free to share a link. I'm too busy atm with fighting a
darn flu and job-hunting in these bloody times. (I'm happy if I make
it to FOSDEM tomorrow)

--
left blank, right bald
loop-AES FAQ: http://mareichelt.de/pub/texts.loop-aes.php#faq