Re: Mounting loop-aes using FreeOTFE under Windows?

Apologies - looking at the website www.freeotfe.org again now I can only see specific examples for dm-crypt, crptoloop and LUKS.

I also see this came up in an earlier thread http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2008-03/msg00025.html
and someone posted then that it could only do single key mode for loop-aes.

No, I haven't tried it.