Re: tripl - command line wrapper for single or multiple encryption with loop-aes

* phil <wdef200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Home page: http://tripl.sourceforge.net/

It's overkill IMHO, but why not :)

I'd replace password with passphrase in relevant places (for obvious
reasons), and clearly point out that key scrubbing is only available
for AES, not the other ciphers.

Regarding journaling filesystems, disabling of harddrive cache is
recommended (I do so via hdparm -W0 /dev/hdX) if no UPS is used.

--
left blank, right bald
loop-AES FAQ: http://mareichelt.de/pub/texts.loop-aes.php