Re: VIA Eden HW encryption support users?

* Jan Klod <janklodvan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there anyone in this list using VIA C7 / C3 / Eden board? I
> would like to know about performances with loop-aes! Particularly
> read/write speed for encrypted data! Replies appreciated...

If VIA didn't screw me with a Nehemiah 1.0A (which lacks the
advertised features I bought it for), I'd be able to tell about 1st
hand experience. I guess by now there's benchmarks out there, and
IIRC, people on this list posted some (about C7 at least).

Nevertheless, if you find an interesting link, share it please.

--
left blank, right bald