Rabin fingerprint

Hi,

I need Rabin fingerprint library in kernel for my project. Is it already present ? If not could some one point me to the correct location please? Also I need some information on use of standard hashing functions in kernel. Some information on "Sha1" APIs is needed. Where can I look for the corresponding APIs for the functions in the crypto library?

Thank you,
Mrunal