Re: LVM2 logical volumes on Loop-AES

As more of a spectator I hate to be picky, but I think this still
points toward 'aes-loop on LVM' instead of 'LVM on aes-loop', the
latter of which I believe the OP was shooting for.  Therefore, I think
the following may be more appropriate (again, completely untested):

#!/lib/sh
if [ "$1" != "-d" ] ; then
    /lib/losetup -e AES128 -K /lib/rootkey.gpg -G /lib /dev/loop5 /dev/pv_for_lv
    # INSERT LOGICAL VOLUME SETUP HERE
else
    # INSERT LOGICAL VOLUME TEARDOWN HERE
    /lib/losetup -d /dev/loop5