Re: LVM2 logical volumes on Loop-AES

Not having used loop-aes' initrd generation script, I can't say, plus
I use dm-crypt (egad!).  However, there is light at the other end of
the tunnel - LVM works quite nicely on top of encrypted volumes.  Your
script will need to know an extra chunk of data and do another bit
beyond standard encrypted-root startup:

 - where the 'real_root' is (that's what I call it in my init) - i.e.
/dev/vg/root
 - initialize LVM - 'pvscan; vgscan; vgchange -ay; lvscan' is, again, what I do.

I wish I could help you more, but haven't ever done LVM over loop-aes.
 Anyone else?

-