Re: Security levels of different implementations of block crypto

* Jim MacBaine <jmacbaine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So here I am, not knowing which method to choose. Are there
> important differences regarding the security?  I'd welcome all kind
> off comments.

Additionally to Jari's comment, I bet that if you post this question
to dm-crypt's mailinglist, you'll read quite the opposite :-)

Just being curious, why not stick to loop-aes? As it seems it has
served you well over the years, being both stable and secure.

--
left blank, right bald