Re: loop-AES with ReiserFS for file-backed loop?

* Anon <loop-aes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I *really* need is an example of stacking two loops, shown as
> the needed fstab entries and then the command line commands to set
> up the stack of loops.

I guess you really need experience with it :-) How hard can it be?
Follow the example in the README. After that is successfully set up,
follow it again and adapt it accordingly (just replace /dev/hda666
with the already set up /dev/loop#, use next free /dev/loop# of
course)

--
left blank, right bald