loop-AES with ReiserFS for file-backed loop?

Hello,

According to loop-AES.README section 2.2:
"Don't use a journaling file system on top of file backed loop device. [snip] With file backed
loop devices, correct write ordering may extend only to page cache (which resides in RAM) of
underlying file system. VM can write such pages to disk in any order it wishes, and thus break
write order expectation of journaling file system."

What if I use the ReiserFS file system with the 2.6 kernel and the "nolog" mount option to disable
journaling as described at:
http://www.namesys.com/mount-options.html

Could I then use ReiserFS on top of a file backed loop device?

Thanks,
Anon

-