Re: Modifying Cryptography Code

Alaa Dalghan wrote:
> What I am looking for is the portion of the C code in the kernel where
> the Decryption function is called to decrypt a received packet. When I
> find this statement, maybe i can make it conditionnal such as:  If the
> destination is me then Decrypt  else DO NOT!

I don't think so.
You would need to modify the clients as well, so that every client
encrypts each connection with a different key, depending on the real
destination.  As far as I know, you cannot patch Windows XP :-)

The gateway overhead you are experiencing right now is the only way to
avoid the 30^2 tunnels you mentioned--in Tunnel Mode VPN.

Why don't you look into Transport Mode VPN instead?

Toby

--
«Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.»  —Brian W. Kernighan

-