Re: Crosscrypt dead or just resting?

Just a suggestion, but you might also want to consider
contacting the developer of CrossCryptGUI (Sarah Dean)
for some parallelism. I think she was interested in
adding support for (eg) gpg-encrypted keys in her GUI.
 But with CrossCrypt at a standstill I guess she
probably couldn't see the point...

--- Toby <tobia.conforto@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As soon as I have time (in August) I'm definitely
> lending a hand to
> Crosscrypt's author.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com