Re: How to tell if gpg patch is working

* Phil H <philtickle200@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there any easy way to tell if iteration actually
> has been "slowed down by 128 times" ie that the
> patched gpgp is working as it should?

you could try running nasty, http://www.vanheusden.com/nasty/

with a patched gpg, there're only about 200 keys/sec tested on a
P-M @ 1,6GHz

There seems to be an issue with parameters about password length; one
can specify min/max length on the command line, but for me this
doesn't work. the author was informed about this.

--
Bastard Administrator in $hell