Re: loop-aes on Fedora Core 4?

Bill Soudan wrote:
After I verify the key hasn't been corrupted, I think I'll try a few more software combinations (e.g. clean version of mount as explained in documentation), unless you have any better suggestions.

No luck. The key hasn't changed (vs. a backup on a different machine from a few months back), and a clean version of mount (util-linux-2.12q from ftp.kernel.org + patch provided in loop-AES-3.0d) doesn't work either.

I _was_ running loop-AES-3.0a prior to the FC4 install, upgraded to loop-AES-3.0d since 3.0a wouldn't compile under FC4, if that matters.

I'm going to create a separate FC3 partition, boot from that, and see if I can mount it with my old setup.

Bill

-