Loop-aes keyfile

Hello!

I have a question regarding the way I handle my encrypted drives. The scenario
as it is right now:
My HDD ist AES256 encrypted and I have the gpg encoded key in a usb device.
The fstab line looks like:

/dev/md0 /home xfs
defaults,loop=/dev/loop1,encryption=AES256,gpgkey=/mnt/usb/raid_key.gpg 0 0

It prompts me for my gpg pwd and everything is fine. On the encrypted
partition mentioned above, there are more keys in plain text for additional
drives. What I'm trying to do is that once I unlock my main partition my
additional drives get mounted using the keys on the previously unlocked
drive. How do I specify a plaintext key location? Any ideas how the fstab
line(s) ought to look like? Or maybe a completely different approach on how I
can unlocked several drives with one pwd?!

Thanks alot

Ben

-