[SOLUTION!]Re: loop-AES-v3.0b: make tests error

Hi all!

    I've got resolve the problem and get the so expected message "***
Test results ok ***" ! :)

    I've installed the last loop-aes-utils and get the problem resolved:
 bash# apt-get install -t unstable loop-aes-utils
 bash# apt-show-versions loop-aes-utils
loop-aes-utils/unstable uptodate 2.12p-2

   Before was installed the testing version:

> baroni@gnu:~$ apt-show-versions loop-aes-utils
> loop-aes-utils/testing uptodate 2.12a-3
> baroni@gnu:~$

   So Jari, consider apply in the README, adding the "apt-get install
-t  loop-aes-utils" to debian users to the last version of the
loop-aes (loop-AES-v3.0b) instead of patching the mount, losetup,..
commands. The 'make tests' show that is ok. Btw, I'll be running an
whole system very soon using that package with the loop-AES-v3.0b and
report any error/warning message to the list. If that not comes,
assume that everything is running sweet :)

Thanks Jari for the contribuition to the free-softaware.

Rodrigo Ferreira Baroni

-