Re[2]: Compiling 3.0a gives me tons of errors

Hello,

JR> Looks like the kernel sources in /home/bstaron/linux-2.6.8.1/ are not ready
JR> for module compiling.

JR> The fix is to recompile and install new kernel in that kernel source
JR> directory and then compile a new loop module for for that new kernel.
JR> Something like this:

Great. Everything works again :)
However, one question remains. In the current readme this part:
In multi-key loop cases "losetup -a" command run by root user should
output "multi-key-v3" indicating that loop is really in multi-key-v3
mode. If no "multi-key-v3" string shows up, your loop setup is a time
bomb.

Well, I did a complete install, also util-linux as described in the
readme. After everything was installed and reboot and mount I see this:

linux:/home/bstaron# losetup -a
/dev/loop3: [0305]:684215 (/dev/hda7) encryption=AES128 multi-key-v2

This is of course created with one of the 2.2 versions of loop-aes.
It seems it's normal for an old keyfile. I created a new keyfile and partition
with v3 and it shows multi key v3.

--
bye,
Bodo