redhat-8.0 cryptoapi+ipsec_tunnel rpms /cryptoapi-0.1.0-rc3 / patch-int-2.4.19.2 -- Were can the files be found?

Hello,

I set up a Redhat 8.0 system with a encrypted data storage
some years ago. With some rpms announced on this list it was
 no problem. Now later the hard drive storing the Linux system
is dead. The data is ok (I think) and stored on raid 5 disks.

My problem is that no Linux distribution I install now can read
the encrypted data, not even with the right password.

I believe the patches I applied that time changed losetup in
more ways than just applying the crypto patches. I also could
use an option '-k' to set the keys size. It does not seem to
exist in any other version of losetup.

My current strategy is to try to build a identical system. Install
scratch and then apply the needed patches. Unfortually the web page
holding the rpm files to update RH 8.0 is now dead.

http://www.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/~hvr/crypto/redhat-8.0/

Does anyone know some other site for these files or perhaps someone
still have copies stored locally?

Any help with the necessary rpm or other ideas are most welcome.

regards
/Tobias Eriksson

-