Re: Problems with 2.6.8.1, loop-AES and ext3

David Gümbel wrote:
> Filesystem features:      has_journal filetype needs_recovery sparse_super

Ok, no dir_index feature there.

David, Alexander,
Any chance of you testing attached patch? So far I have been unable to
reproduce any errors, so I have to rely on your testing efforts.

I have special test code on my version that attempts to catch I/O page
locking errors, but so far that code hasn't found clear problem cases yet.
Attached patch attempts to close or at least narrow bad effects of I/O page
locking errors. Since I haven't seen any such errors yet, I don't believe
that this patch fixes the problem, but knowing that (fixes or does not fix)
narrows list possible problem sources.

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD