Re: Problems with 2.6.8.1, loop-AES and ext3

hi jari, hi *

JR> Does the patch below fix the problem? David, if you ack that this
JR> patch fixes it for you, then I will have to make new version of
JR> loop-AES ASAP.

i am doing tests already. i am also stressing the partition a
little because normally there is nearly no filesystem action. the
tests are running for about 14h now, without any problem, but i think
i have to wait a bit more to be sure.

i will keep you informed.

best regards,

     alex