Re: 177GB ext3 partition fscked (aes256)

> Ugh. I have seen too many (not loop-AES related) postings where nvidia
> kernel module is blamed for crashing the kernel.
>
> If you can reproduce this crash without nvidia kernel module loaded to
> kernel, then I will take an another look at this. Otherwise, this is waste
> of my time.

Oh, I am sorry. I didn´t intent to waste your time. Most times when I have a
problem I will get a hint here.
However, this recent crash didn´t happen because of overheating or a buggy
loop.ko. I didn´t blame loop-AES for that. Bevor, I didn´t think about the
nvidia.o to cause a crash at all because the package is easy to install and
looks for the kernel-source and config to compile a fitting module.

Regards,
Peter

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

-