Re: Plausible deniability

"Christian (aka Neodaxus)" wrote:
> Soon I also want to do what Jari described at
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/crypto/msg01063.html. Could you, Jari, make
> this patch available at sourceforge with your signature, possibly with a
> small README (you could copy most things from the URL mentioned above),
> also telling how to apply the patch?

That patch should work if loopinfo.lo_name is changed to
loopinfo.lo_file_name in xstrncpy() function call.

However, it will not work ok with gpg encrypted key file as required by
loop-AES' multi-key mode. One would have to use two different key files, one
of those key files hidden someplace where lead pipe guys don't look.

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD

-