loopAES 2.1a on soft raid Linux 2.6.6

Hi All ...

I have been playing arround with loopAES for quite some time
now and I love it. The ability to boot from a removeable media
such as a CD or a USB plus the strength of loopAES GPG protected multi-key
is fantastic.

I was now trying to get loop AES working on a soft raid, but i don't
seam to get very far.

ext2 on loopAES on singel disk works fine
ext2 on md0 works fine too

but ext2 on loopAES on md0 causes a seg fault

Before I seriously start looking into why this dosn't work,
I'd like to know if there is anyone else out there
that got loopAES on soft raid working.

thankx ...
  tR02

------
my system:
2.6.6 Kernel + loopAES 2.1v

debian:~# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [linear] [raid0] [raid1] [raid5]
md0 : active linear hde2[1] hde1[0] <- split one disk in 2 for testing
      156288128 blocks 32k rounding

debian:~# losetup -e AES192 -K /boot/rootkey.gpg /dev/loop7 /dev/md0
debian:~# mke2fs /dev/loop7 <- tis working!
debian:~# mount -t ext2 /dev/loop7 /mnt/
debian:~# ls -al /mnt <- seg fault!

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl

-