Re: Help trying to setup an encypted filesystem.

Steve,

loop-aes (http://sourceforge.net/projects/loop-aes/) and
the cryptoapi interface are two separate crypto implementations.

To my knowledge, cryptoapi cannot read the loop-aes devices.

Was it loop-aes you were using previously? It sounds like it.

I suggest reading the README at the loop-aes site.

Daniel.

-