Re: Announce loop-AES-v2.0c file/swap crypto package

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:33:21PM +0100, Thomas Sj?gren wrote:
> Has journaling file systems ever been recommended when using cryptoloop?

I've been using reiserfs on cryptoapi for several
years without trouble. I've also been running encrypted
swap using cryptoapi on numerous machines with no
problems at all.

Either Jari's code or cryptoapi with jari's patch
are effective and reliable solutions.

   Dale Amon     amon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"
-