Re: filesystem on loop-aes on lvm on raid5??

Jari Ruusu skrev:

> Exact mount syntax that you used may be relevant. To
> be more exact, I am
> interested in presense of -r option.

Two more additions: I double checked that this
problem actually does _not_ happen, when I use
xfs on lvm on raid5 without loop-aes in between.

And I could positively verify 4.5 GB data on a
30 GB logical volume through loop-aes with reiserfs.

So at the end this this looks like some compatibility
problem between xfs and loop-aes. I will try xfs
through loop-aes on a plain partition tomorrow.

Regards,
Terje

Få den nye Yahoo! Messenger på http://no.messenger.yahoo.com/
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom
-