2.4.21-rc2 crypto?

   I see that the 2.4.21-rc2 patch adds a crypto dir to the source tree, and, of
course, when you run make xconfig, there is a crypto section to configure. It is
not at all the same as what applying the patch-int-2.4.21.0.patch puts in there,
and if you do both, you get two sections in the config to deal with -- also then
the compile pukes on the crypto section.
   Right now I'm trying to compile just the 2.4.21 source patched with
2.4.21-rc2. Assuming that this compiles okay and I can boot it. what do I do
then to add the whole crypto api/cryptoloop to it. I've had all this working for
quite awhile, am running 2.4.19pre10 kernel right now.

 --
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix

-