SUSE

  Seems like there was some discussion about SUSE before, but I deleted
it, I guess (and where are the archives anyhow?) but I've recently
become intrigued by SUSE, especially since finding out that they support
an encrypted file system on the install, and am probably going to make
it my next system, after many years of redhat and a bit of debian.
   Any comments on SUSE's cfs?

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix