Re: Old mailings // Patch for latest kernels

Hi,

Quoting Juergen Mueller (juergen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
> I'm wondering if there is an archive of all the postings on this list.
> I'm looking for the kerneli.org website and the patches for the late(st)
> kernels (>=2.4.7). kerneli.org doesn't seem to exist any more.
Wow, a self-answering question!

Look here:
> Linux-crypto:  cryptography in and on the Linux system
> Archive:       http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/

You can find crypto patches for newer kernels at cryptoapi.sourceforge.net.
Afaik kerneli.org is still available, but the international kernel patch
itself is being phased out, and replaced by cryptoapi.

Greets,
	Robert

--
			      Linux Generation