RE: RPM for LOOP-AES? / RPMs for new MDK stuff

Mr. Bouissou:

	I was referring to the fact that there is an encrypted disk capability,
which is built into Windows, while Linux has no such built-in facility.
Windows does have a built in crypto API and we do not. We need to include a
standardized API, this way people can develop applications for it, and the
end administrator (or user) can just drop in the encryption algorithm they
want, and everything functions smoothly.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Friday, September 28, 2001 3:34 AM