Re: announce; monolithic versions of the cryptoapi branch!

       Interestingly, even tho the losetup man page says that twofish is
broken, I was able to create a loop device with twofish and mount it
okay. So far I've tried aes, serpent, and twofish with success, but
blowfish is definitely broken.
       Any idea what the man page means about twofish being broken?

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix