Thank You For A Great Product!

Dear Developers,

               I would like to firstoff thank you for such a great product, I
myself have attempted to write a filesystem encryption layer for Linux, but
yours seems way more advanced than I would ever be able to accomplish alone.
I was wondering if there was a project guideline or project goals list? I am
wishing to take part in active development of this project and hopefully to
contribute some ideas. I looked over the sourceforge page and couldn't find
anything of the sort, but if it does exist, I would greatly appreciate
getting pointed to the right area. I have experience in gpgme and gcrypt
programming and am very excited and anxious to help out this project as much
as I can!

    Joe Diorio
    President - Tweaker Tech (tweakertech.com)