Re: Announce loop-AES-v1.3d file crypto package

"IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R" wrote:
> I am curious if your loop-aes virtual filesystem can be resized at all in
> anyway? Suppose I create a 1GB encrypted disk, and need to expand it by
> 500MB, is that possible in a "partition magic" style way? I know partition
> magic is not going to do it (for a plethora of reasons), but do you plan a
> utility to do just that (grow an encrypted drive) if the underlying hard
> ware device has space available?

Loop-AES is not a filesystem. It is a loop device with built in AES
encryption. If you expand the underlying partition or file, the loop device
will grow accordingly. Of course, loop device must not be mounted at time of
expansion.

Regards,
Jari Ruusu <jari.ruusu@xxxxxxxxxx>