RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package

>===== Original Message From mr sam jooky <mrsamjooky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
Easy forms of added randomness are radio static
fed to your sound card. There is also a program
from David Wagner at UCB that uses the discrepencies
between the left and right channels of sound card
while filtering out the background noise (I thought
it could be beneficial oh well I guess most of it
comes from chips with regular noise patterns).
Typing into the keyboard to add entropy to /dev/random
is quite good but not the same as very chaotic events.
Its a question of shortcuts vs the chase is better
than the catch. Obviously junk in junk out, so if your
not able or willing to put the time into building the
foundation of your encrypted stream.. Depending on what
data you are sending for example: top of every page has
your known name and address as a header. This weakness
could lower the amount of combinations to brute force
by another factor... Time to go out and get applied
cryptography and start reading I guess

The Fastest Browser on Earth now for FREE!!
Download Opera 5 for Windows now! Get it at
http://www.opera.com/download/