RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package

Dear list members:

	I must admit I find a great deal of this entire thread to be rather
entertaining. Unless I am mistaken, I watched two people just spend several
emails arguing over typing five characters at one point. How it is possible
you can have the time to care about cryptography to the extent to install
and use it, but not have the time to care to remember or type an additional
5 characters, when its YOUR OWN DATA you are protecting, is far beyond the
scope of my comprehension.

	What is wrong with English sentences when mixed random words?

Example: "My friend Albert is a big putz! Grapes!" <- this is easy to
remember, and it has 40 characters. I am curious if anyone has written a
script or C program to translate English text into English/numerical text
(hello to h3ll0).

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Saturday, July 07, 2001 4:24 PM