Using CDSA on Linux(or compiling a program that uses cdsa on linux)

Hi! Linux CDSA users,

I have problems compiling a very simple test program that was intended to test the MDS.

I have included "mds_utils_api.h" and "mds_utils_helper.h" headers and tried to compile with gcc, but it returns "parse errors" in a number of places in the included header files, more specifically on "cssmtype.h".

On closer inspection of those lines which gave errors, many of those were something like:

typedef xxxx xxxx;

I was suspecting that I haven't used the correct compiler flags, what are the necessary flags needed for compilation?

My own test program does absolutely nothing yet:

#include<cdsa/mds_utils.h>
#include<cdsa/mds_utils_helper.h>
main(){;}

thats about it.

If I can get it to compile at least, the next step would be to link it to the 2 libraries: MDS_UTIL_API.LIB and MDS300.LIB. On Linux MDS_UTIL_API.LIB would be libmds_util_api.a but I couldn't find the equivalent to MDS300.LIB. What is MDS300.LIB on linux?

How do I link those libraries?

Thank you,

Louis Lam

Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/