Secure File System

Hello everyone,

    Eh...I'm quite new to this list and towards this subject. First
question I'd like to ask is:

    Has anyone here tried out the "Secure File System" created by Michal
Svec and Vaclav Petricek? I know are quite a few file crypto system
called "SFS" but this is the one found at this website:

    http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~rebel/sfs/

    Any comments?

    I managed to compile and got it to run (on kernel 2.0.x). I was able
to read an encrypted file with "cat" or "less" but wasn't able to edit
it using "vi". Actually, I can't save what I have edited.

    Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Thanks