Re: [KERNELI-PATCH] Twofish for the cipherapi.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Marc Mutz wrote:

> Hi Alex!
>
> As you know, I've ported the Twofish implementation of GnuPG
> (http://www.gnupg.org) to the cipherapi of the kerneli patch
> (http://www.kerneli.org/). You need to patch include/linux/crypto.h and
> util-linux to use a cipher id you like. I don't want to mess around with
> the loop_fish2.c driver. If you find this implementation worth of being
> able to replace the other twofish, then it can take its number. 192 bits
> mode is not working for this twofish.c, but not hard to obtain.
>
> This patch assumes my changes to loop_gen.c, so no need to patch that
> file. Please consider applying:

The patch seems not to be complete. It does at least miss the definitions
in linux/include/linux/crypto.h. Since I'm too lazy to scan the code to
find the exact size of the key schedule, I would prefere an updated
patch.

--
Gisle Sælensminde ( gisle@xxxxxxxxx )

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going
to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. (from RFC 1925)