resources

The FreeS/WAN IPSEC for Linux project has all its documentation online.

Main URL:        http://www.freeswan.org/
Documentation:   http://www.freeswan.org/doc.html

Three files under http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.5/doc/
have links that might be of interest:

	links.ipsec.html
	links.crypto.html
	links.linux.html

It is all under GPL, so if anyone wants any of that as a starting point for
a resource page for this list, help yourselves. If anyone knows of resources
that should be listed above and aren't, let me know. I'll happily add them.

There's also a list of mailing lists:

http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.5/doc/mail.html

I'll be adding this one shortly. Anyone know of others not listed?